Tensar International SARL is part of Tensar International Corp. The organisation is world market leader in reinforced earth structures and stabilisation of pavements (both foundations and asphalt) in civil engineering projects. Tensar provides tailor-made consulting in the fields of infrastructure, rail, geo-engineering, and foundations as well as stands out in innovation, technical support, and excellent service. The organisation has clear growth ambitions which is why we are looking for a Business Development Manager, residing in France.
Business Development Manager France (w/m/d)
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the technical consultation of public-sector customers, engineering offices, and construction companies based in France. After an extensive training, work will be done independently from the home office, but in close collaboration with the Area Manager for France, reporting directly to the management.
Tensar International is looking for:
- Bachelor or Master level of thinking in the field of Civil Engineering
- Full time availability
- Interest in the fields of geo-engineering and pavement engineering
- A passion to acquire unique knowledge and skills
- A practical and flexible attitude
- Capable of performing both independently and in a small team
- Proficiency in French (preferably native speaking) and English (B2) is required
Tensar International offers:
- Salary in line with market conditions
- A small team with unique technical expertise
- A full in-house training with geogrids in the fields of geo-engineering and pavement engineering
- A versatile function with a lot of room for further development and individual technical competences
- An international innovative company with an excellent track-record in the civil engineering industry
- Work on numerous big and small projects, both locally and internationally
Please address your application to: Anna Taylor, Director of HR, ATaylor@tensar.co.uk
For more information about this position, please contact Mr. Mekkaoui via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +33(0)478 676 213.